Dental Services in Millersville, MD
We offer services for the entire family!
At Millersville Family Dentistry, we understand that every patient different and requires different dental treatments.
At our Millersville dental office, we offer a wide variety of services in order to meet all of your requirements.
Whether you are coming in for your very first appointment or you’ve been with us since we opened, the dentists at our emergency dental clinic will treat you with the utmost respect and take the time to learn about your unique demands.
We are happy to offer you the following dental services:
- Emergency dentistry: If you find yourself in a dental emergency, we may be able to see you on an immediate basis.
- Cosmetic dentistry: The cosmetic services we offer include teeth whitening, implants, crowns, and bridges.
- Crowns and bridges: The purpose of crowns and bridges are to help cover up discolored teeth and hold implants.
- Dentures and partials: When a large number of your teeth have been lost, you may want to consider dentures.
- Implants: Dental implants are intended to replace one or more missing teeth which have been lost or decayed.
- Root canals: If the pulp in one of your teeth has decayed, you may need a root canal to save the tooth.
- Tooth colored fillings: We offer you the option of composite fillings, which match the shade of your teeth.
- General dentistry:
Our general dentistry services include dental checkups, X-Rays, and regular cleanings.
- Pediatric dentistry: We offer a wide range of pediatric dental services for children (ages 5 and up), including regular checkups.
- Teeth whitening: Our team uses advanced procedures to whiten your teeth in a quick, efficient, and painless manner.
Our helpful, knowledgeable Millersville dentistry staff would be happy to answer all of your relevant questions.