Dental Services in Millersville, MD for Patients of All Ages
Millersville Family Dentistry: A Dental Clinic for Your Family
At Millersville Family Dentistry, we understand every patient is different and requires personalized dental treatments. That’s why we offer a wide variety of dental services in our Millersville, MD office to meet all of your family’s requirements. Whether you’re coming in for your very first checkup or you’ve been with us since we opened, the dentists and staff at our emergency dental clinic will treat you with the utmost respect and take the time to learn more about your unique dental care needs. We offer general, cosmetic, restorative, and emergency care with same-day appointments available. Our clinic is currently accepting new patients of all ages (over the age of 5). Call now to schedule an appointment!
Thorough Dental Treatments for Children, Teens, and Adults
Millersville Family Dentistry routinely goes the extra mile for our patients. Treating children, teens, and adults, our goal is to ensure the best possible dental care for patients of all ages. We would love to see you every six months for a checkup and cleaning to make sure your teeth and gums remain healthy and free of decay or disease. Our state-of-the-art Millersville dental office is happy to offer your family the following dental services and more in a relaxed, supportive setting:
- Emergency Dentistry – If you find yourself faced with a dental emergency, we may be able to see you with a same-day appointment. Whether you have a severe toothache, infected gums, lost filling or crown, swollen jaw, knocked-out tooth, or root canal complications, our caring dental specialists are here to reduce your discomfort with immediate treatment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our dental office offers several cosmetic dentistry services to help patients achieve a dazzling, radiant smile, including teeth whitening, dental implants, and dental crowns and bridges. Whatever procedure you’re interested in, we’ll do our best to put you at ease from the moment you walk through our doors for your initial cosmetic consultation.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign® clear aligners are an attractive alternative to traditional braces to straighten teeth safely and effectively with fewer hassles. Created using state-of-the-art 3D printing technology, Invisalign® clear aligners fit comfortably on your teeth to gradually move them to the correct position over time. The average length of treatment is three months.
- Crowns and Bridges – The purpose of dental crowns and bridges is to help cover up discolored or misshapen teeth and secure implants or treated teeth after a root canal. Dental crowns and bridges are natural-looking and long-lasting restorative options to protect sensitive or damaged teeth and prevent further decay or damage. Enhance your smile’s beauty with these options.
- Dentures and Partials – If a large number of your teeth have been lost due to severe decay or trauma, you may want to consider dentures. Whether you need full or partial dentures, you’ll be happy with the benefits of improving your smile’s appearance while restoring your chewing and speaking capabilities. Missing teeth also cause sagging, but dentures offer facial support.
- Implants – Dental implants are intended to replace one or more missing teeth which have been lost or decayed. Many prefer implants because of their durability, comfort, and appearance. Dental implants are fixed in place, meaning you won’t have to worry about slippage while eating or speaking. Gain back your confidence with this natural-looking restorative option today.
- Root Canals – If the pulp in one of your teeth has decayed or become infected, you may need a root canal to save the tooth from extraction. Don’t ignore swollen gums, discolored teeth, chewing pain, or lingering sensitivity to hot and cold foods, as these are telltale signs you may need a root canal. Root canal therapy is not as horrible as the hype. Talk to our team today.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Fillings are used to restore teeth that have been decayed by cavities. We are proud to offer you the option of composite fillings in our dental office, which are designed to match the shade of your natural teeth. Not only do tooth-colored fillings look more natural than silver amalgam fillings of the past, but they’re also designed to last longer.
- General Dentistry – Our general dentistry services include regular dental checkups, X-rays, and cleanings to help patients improve and maintain their oral health. Our dental office also focuses on providing home care education to ensure our patients know how preventative care, such as biannual cleanings and daily flossing and brushing, helps keep their teeth and gums healthy.
- Pediatric Dentistry – We offer several pediatric dental services for children (ages 5 and up) and teens, including regular checkups and exams, cleanings, fluoride treatments, and urgent care. Teens may benefit from our Invisalign® clear aligners. We keep a close eye on issues such as crooked teeth, overcrowding, and cavities among children.
- Teeth Whitening – Our team uses the safe, effective Zoom! teeth whitening treatment to whiten your teeth up to eight shades in an hour. While individual results may vary, Zoom! teeth whitening results can last up to 12-24 months as long as you continue to practice good oral hygiene and avoid tobacco products and foods and drinks with pigments that stain your teeth.
Why Choose Millersville Family Dentistry for Your Dental Health?
From pediatric to geriatric patients, Millersville Family Dentistry strives to provide the best dental care. Our helpful, knowledgeable dentistry staff would be happy to answer all of your relevant questions regarding our dental services. From the moment you come in for your first checkup and cleaning, you can rest assured you’re in capable, caring hands. Our patients’ oral health remains our top priority. We do our best to educate people of all ages about the merits of preventative care and good oral hygiene. Our staff is also willing to discuss how decisions you make about your dietary and lifestyle choices can affect everything from your oral health to the rest of your health. Whether you’d like to quit smoking or stop consuming as many sugary drinks, don’t hesitate to ask for helpful tips the next time you’re here.
Looking for a New Family Dentist? Give Us a Call Today!
If you’ve recently relocated to the Millersville area and are in search of a new dentist for your family, Millersville Family Dentistry welcomes new patients. Whether you need teeth whitening, emergency dental care, or it’s time for a checkup and cleaning, please give us a call today to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience. Located on Old Mill Road, our dental office is right off Crain Highway and is open Monday through Saturday, with same-day appointments for emergencies. New patients will find new patient paperwork, our HIPAA privacy notice, and insurance info on our website.
Our Value Statements
- SAME DAY Emergency Appointments
- Convenient Hours/Location
- State of the Art Practice
- Interest Free Payment Plans
- Practice Serves the Entire Family
- Accepts Most Insurances